Create an instantly green lawn with help from the team at Yepez Landscaping, a top-rated sod installation company in Adrian, MI serving residential and commercial clients throughout southeast Michigan including Ann Arbor and many surrounding communities.
A lawn occupies the majority of the visual space within a property’s landscape, and for most home or business property managers it is critical to have a lush lawn. By utilizing sod, this provides a quick solution to having the greenest and thickest lawn on the block. At Yepez Landscaping, our sod installation professionals have refined the process of any sod project from start to finish to give your new lawn its highest chance of success.
So if your lawn is in need of an overhaul, sod installation in Adrian, Ann Arbor or surrounding community will provide the quickest solution to creating the greenest and thickest lawn in the neighborhood. No matter the size of your upcoming project, our sod installers can take on the task, big or small. Our sod installers are ultra-efficient at preparing the soil surface and laying new sod to ensure it is set up to successfully grow into the yard of your dreams.
For most projects, our landscape crew utilizes a protocol to ensure your property is prepared adequately prior to the installation:
1. Lawn or Landscape Removal – clearing out existing turf, old landscaping, debris, etc. and hauling it away
2. Grading work – performed if a slope correction is in order or the slope must be established on a new construction project
3. Topsoil – delivered and installed at proper slopes for new construction or if the existing soil is not fit for turf growth
4. Soil conditioning – on some projects this involves tilling, Harley raking or cultivating with heavy equipment to mix the new soil with the existing soil
5. Final grading – final adjustments made to soil’s surface including light raking, removing any large dirt clods, etc.
6. Laying sod – locally-grown and freshly cut sod is laid throughout the new lawn area. Our team will stagger the edges of each sod roll to ensure there are no seams, edges are cut where the grass meets landscape beds and hardscapes such as driveways and patios.
Following the installation, we clean up the worksite and can provide watering instructions to ensure the long term of your new yard! We also provide lawn services such as mowing, dethatching, aeration and leaf removal to help preserve the investment made in your landscape.
Reach out to us today to schedule a consultation for your next project.