Homeowners and commercial property owners in Michigan invest in their outdoor space. If you’re considering adding a garden, fire pit, pond, outdoor kitchen, or other new feature to your yard, professional landscape design will get your project off to a good start.
Overall, professional landscape design services costs anywhere from $250 to $2,000. Depending on complexity, the design service can cost can be up to 35% of the total construction costs. Landscape design can be a substantial expense, but consider the benefits:
- Facilitate the permitting process, if needed
- Discussing the landscape concept with a design professional.
- Create an objective, precise blueprint for the contractor.
- Avoid pitfalls and mistakes in the design or concept before construction starts.
More detailed landscape designs will cost more than simple ones. When you consult with a professional landscape designer, be clear about the level of detail you expect in your design plans.
Landscape Design and Installation
Save money and streamline your landscape renovation by bundling the landscape design service with the installation. Combining design and installation ensures a more cost-effective investment along with the contractor being well-versed on the scope of work.
Naturally, the cost of installation will be higher than the landscape design. Construction costs include permitting fees (if needed), materials costs, and labor throughout the construction process.
Landscape Design for Your Front Yard
A functional and aesthetically pleasing front yard enhances curb appeal, boosts property value, and presents a welcoming image to friends, family, and customers. Front yard landscape designs are usually more straightforward than the backyard outdoor space, therefore if a homeowner wishes to redesign the front, it’s generally a lower cost than the back.
Landscape Design for the Backyard
Backyard landscape design plans are usually more expensive than front yards because upgrades can vary immensely due to the project scopes being totally unique.
- The backyard often has more square footage than the front yard.
- Most homeowners include more complex design features in their backyard than in their front yard.
- Backyards have wider functionality than front yards. They are typically the site of barbecues, pool parties, and other social functions.
Whether the scope of your Michigan landscaping or outdoor living upgrade is modest or ambitious, trust the experts at Yepez Landscaping to get the job done right. We’ll give you peace of mind and confident guidance throughout the project as well as ongoing maintenance to keep your space looking pristine. Fill out our online form to request a quote today.